Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Bitty Baby with silver eye?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I did a search on posts about silver eye, and I couldn't find anything about bitty babies, or what happens to them at the AG hospital (replaced head, or just the eyes?). I didn't even know brown-eyed dolls could get silver eye...let alone BB's!

    I took my '97 Asian BB down from storage today and discovered she had silver eye. It doesn't bother me SO much, because most of the time she does stay in the closet [img]redface.gif[/img] , but if there's something wrong, I'd like to get it fixed. Also, is a trip to the hospital for silver eye free?

    I checked Melissa's site with silver eye pics and I'm almost positive it is silver eye, but my camera wouldn't take pics that showed it, so I can't ask the opinions of the people on this board! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Does anyone else know of BB's getting silver eye? I'm glad at least that its not my German-made Felicity...I think I'd have a heart attack if she got silver eye... [img]eek.gif[/img]


    Gabby

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 10, 2004 10:07 PM: Message edited by: AG*dancer* ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member EmilyLynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2004
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's my understanding American Girl fixes silver eyes for free. You can call their 800 number to verify & get information on how to proceed. However, I'm not sure if they just put in a different eye(s) or if the head gets replaced.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mom_to_an_americangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2003
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My asian BB has silver eye too and I can not pry it away from my son long enough to send her back. I think she is really freaky with it. I had a silver eye molly and it did not bug me as much!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •